Saturday, January 21, 2012

My First Blog

My name is Susan Kilpatrick. I am a kindergarten teacher at a small school named Walnut Grove. No, it is not Little House on the Praire, but Madison County, Alabama. I am in my 35th year of teaching so I have seen lots of changes during my career. One thing does not change though, kindergarten kids say and do the cutest things. That is the reason for the name of my very first blog. I've heard and seen a lot during my years of teaching. I wish I had written them all down, but I didn't take the time to do so. Some still come back to me so I will share those in later posts. As funny and cute things happen in my classroom now, I will share them with you here. This is also a good place for the parent's of my students to see what is going on in our classroom. Let the blogging begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment